Can you use vanilla prepaid cards for gambling?
Vanilla is a prepaid card launched in Canada. It can either be a Visa or MasterCard card, depending on which you choose or who you purchase it from. They allow people to make easy transactions both online and offline, and they come in multiple denominations and designs
They are often used as gift cards, as a budgeting tool for people who are just starting out, or as a great deposit method for almost all online casinos.
One of the things that make users trust it is the fact that it is licensed by Peoples Trust, and mainly because of the security measures implemented by the two giant brands behind it (Visa and MasterCard), known all over the world. The card can be purchased through its official website and also in a wide network of land-based stores. Once purchased or refilled, they can be used to make online purchases or in-person purchases at local retailers. Also, most Canadian online casinos accept vanilla visa gift card online gambling deposits, as well as Vanilla MasterCard gift cards.
Prepaid cards are not linked to bank accounts like a debit card. Cardholders can only spend the money they actually have loaded on the card.
Vanilla prepaid canada cards are even more different from credit cards, since you can’t borrow money with them as you would when you make a charge against a credit card. Vanilla does not offer credit or overdraft services. You can only spend the money you have already loaded onto your card in advance.
Vanilla vendors charge a small fee when you purchase and activate a card. The minimum fee is $3.95. However, this prepaid card comes with no fees when you’re depositing with it. As a Canadian player, you even avoid the foreign currency conversion fee, if you’re planning to use Canadian dollars when using it.
Can you use vanilla mastercard online for gambling?
Yes, you can! This prepaid card is getting more and more popular each year as a depositing method at online casinos. Even though only a small number of casinos used to offer it in the past, today, you’ll see that almost all casinos that accept MasterCard and VISA also accept this prepaid card. And this two brands are accepted across hundreds of sites, if not all in general. Therefore, opening or funding an account by making a visa gift card casino deposit is really easy.
The steps to make a deposit at an online casino are the following: First you have to enter the casino’s Banking/Deposit page and find Vanilla’s logo. A pop-up will appear when you click on the logo. Then you must fill in the empty fields with your name, card number and expiry date, in order to enter the amount of money you wish to deposit. The you just need to confirm the request and the money will be instantly transferred to your casino account.
Making a deposit at an online casino with this prepaid card is an extremely easy process. You are not bothered with any authentication procedures; you just enter the required details and you’re done with it in an instant.
However, it is essential to clarify that withdrawals with prepaid cards are not possible. Vanilla mastercard online transactions does not allow to cash out payouts, therefore, you must look for an alternative withdrawal method. Most of the more common withdrawal methods are eWallets of cryptocurrencies, since they are both really fast and safe.
Advantages and Disadvantages
* You don’t need to share more than your name and last name with the online casino when making a deposit.
* You don´t have to give any bank account details or further personal details. You maintain anonymity.
* This cards are widely accepted at many online platforms
* They are also widely available. You have different ways to purchase it and hundreds of stores
* You don´t have to worry about the security of your funds because Vanilla prepaid card implements the latest security protocols and measures and has MasterCard and VISA’s backup.
* You cannot make withdrawals with it. It is easier when you can use only one method for both withdrawals and deposits, and with this prepaid card, that’s not an option.
* You cannot deposit more at an online casino than you have on your card. Of course, there are reloadable card options, but that would be time-consuming and time is not what high-rollers on a streak can afford.